WHAT DO WE FUND...
Projects that have a clearly defined scope
Max Amount Covered by Grant
QUALIFICATIONS and priorities...
These grants can be accessed by
- Any worker cooperative located in NYC. Pre-start up, startup or an operating worker-owned businesses.
- These grants can only be used for payment of professional services.
- Cooperatives that have a follow-up plan and create room in their budgets for these needs in future years if this will be a recurring need
Priority will be given to
- Needs that are not filled by other service providers or P6 Direct Srvices Program providers (Bookkeeping (ABC) , Website Support (Glocal), Printing (Radix), Screenprinting (Luv Custom Prints).
- Cooperatives that haven't received grants in past years.
- Applicants fill out Application - Feel free to reach out if you have questions/need support to fill out this application
- NYC NoWC Staff reviews application
- NYCNoWC staff schedule a conversation with participants
- If approved, Applicants fill out a Scope of Service Form
- Applicants negotiate the terms with participants. NYCNoWC will do our best to make referals where we can, but applicants have control over their own hiring.
- NYCNoWC hires/pays the consultant directly, with approved contract
- Applicants fill out report back form no later than 1 month after contract. We want to hear how it went! If your consultant is good, we will recommend to others. It will also be helpful to know if they were not a good fit and concerns that came up during the process.
- NYCNoWC staff and applicant will have a follow up call about how it went.
Questions? Contact email@example.com