WHAT DO WE FUND...
Projects that have a clearly defined scope
Max Amount Covered by Grant
QUALIFICATIONS and priorities...
These grants can be accessed by
- Any worker coop that is a NYC NOWC member, a startup or an operating business, and is not a participant in the Coop Accelerator Program (CAP)
- Cooperatives can only re-apply for this grant after 2-3 years. Cooperatives cannot re-apply for the same need in the future.
- Cooperatives that have a follow-up plan and create room in the budget for future years if this will be a recurring need
Priority will be given to
- Needs that are not filled by other service providers or principle 6 providers (Bookkeeping (ABC) , Website Support (Glocal), Printing (Radix), Screenprinting (Luv Custom Prints).
- Cooperatives that are not currently supported by a developer
- Applicants fill out Application - Feel free to reach out if you have questions/need support to fill out this application
- NYC NoWC Staff reviews application
- NYCNoWC staff schedule a conversation with participants
- If approved, Applicants fill out MOU for grant.
- Applicants negotiate the terms with participants. NYCNoWC will do our best to make references where we can, but applicants have control over their own hiring.
- NYCNoWC hires/pays the consultant directly, with approved contract
- Applicants fill out report back form no later than 1 month after contract. We want to hear how it went! If your consultant is good, we will recommend to others. It will also be helpful to know if they were not a good fit and concerns that came up during the process.
- NYCNoWC staff and applicant will have a follow up call about how it went.
Questions? Contact Pablo@nycworker.coop.
Consulting services are now within reach!
From market research, design, conflict resolution, business development we cover it all.
To apply for our consultant fund, please fill the application bellow